Kristian Kiel’s top priority is to satisfy all its customers. You may return ordered items and thereby withdraw from the sales contract up to 14 days after their receipt (with the exception of Gift Cards and customized products). We will not refund damaged or used items. Any returned items must be received in a new, unused, and re-sellable condition in order to receive a refund. Additionally, the item(s) must be returned in the original packaging with the returns form inside, which can be downloaded from the returns page on our website. Also, you must include the warranty and the watch instructions. Shipping costs of returned items are not prepaid and must be borne by the customer and are non-refundable.
Returns that are soiled, damaged or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. If you are returning an item for exchange, you will need to email to arrange this with our customer service team.
To return your order please proceed as follows:
1. Fill in the attached Returns Form.
2. Put the items you wish to return inside the parcel, together with the filled-in Returns Form and other required items.
3. Post the parcel to the following address:
Kristian Kiel UK LTD
20-22 Wenlock road,
4. Take the parcel to the nearest post office and ship it.
Shipping is not prepaid, therefore you will have to bear the costs of the return. Make sure you get a copy of the postal receipt, for further reference.
5. After receiving the returned item(s) and Returns Form, we will check the condition of the item(s) and once eligible, we will refund the corresponding amount on the same payment method used to place the order.
If you received the item(s) as a gift, the sender will be refunded automatically.