The Tempus Automatic timepiece combines elegance with aesthetic design. Its original rectangular rounded case gives the watch a defined designer look leaving it, at the same time, with a quintessential classical feel. The solid case of the Tempus Steel Automatic timepiece is manufactured in high quality Stainless Steel.
The automatic movement is provided with a day and date function. At the base of the dial is the 24 hour day-phase indicator. The sophisticated and functional screw crown cap both protects the crown and provides an elegance to the design features of the watch.
Tempus Steel Automatic
Movement: Automatic Mechanical movement. Multifunction: Day, Date dials and 24 hour Day phase function.
Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Mineral glass.
- Sold Stainless Steel case.
- Transparent back plate with visible movement.
- Croco design leather strap with white stitching and stainless steel buckle.
The watch is presented:
- With a 2 Year Warranty
- In a Kristian Kiel gift box
- With Instructions and a Warranty booklet